Aspiree, Inc. is committed to Your data’s privacy and protection. We make sure that all Personal and Data are processed in accordance with R.A. 10173, or The Data Privacy Act of 2012.
We use appropriate and reasonable measures in keeping Your Personal Data confidential and secure. All collected Personal Data shall be kept, with reasonable measures, for up to one (1) year after the termination of Your Agreement with Us, or for as long as reasonably necessary for which it was collected, or to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
- Information Collected
The Company may collect, store, and transfer the following Information when you use the Website, and access its Services:
- registering or subscribing to our products and services or requesting further products and services from us on any of our websites;
- contacting us to report a problem with our websites or to make any query or comment; and
- you apply online for a job or work with Aspiree, Inc. You may need to provide (without limitation) data about your education, employment history, and accreditations. The submission of your application to us constitutes your express consent to our use, retention and processing of your personal data to, among others, accesses your application and to allow us to carry out any reference checking and other related activities as may be required of us under any applicable law. Aspiree, Inc. may also collect your personal data from publicly available information and records and third parties
Visitor and User-Provided Information: upon registration or during access to the Website and Services, the Company may collect some of your Personal Information to contact or identify you, including your name, phone number, credit card and other billing information, e-mail, home and business postal addresses.
- Use and Purpose of Collected Data
- To provide, or facilitate the delivery of, our products and services to you;
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- To enable you to submit your Curriculum Vitae (“CV”) generally, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our products and services;
- To match your qualification, experience details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and, where you have provided your prior consent as a candidate, to send your personal data to clients in order to apply for jobs for you;
- To communicate with you, including answering your inquiries;
- To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide products or services that you have requested, such as psychometric evaluations or skills tests, and to third parties who provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants, mailing houses and function coordinators. These third parties shall comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Aspiree, Inc. and uphold the Data Processing Agreement or Data Sharing Agreement executed with Aspiree, Inc.;
- If Aspiree, Inc. merges with or is acquired by another business, we may share your personal data with the new owners of the business and their advisers and if this happens, you will be notified of such an event;
- We may also disclose your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if they require us to do so;
- To meet or comply with any legal, regulatory or statutory requirements relating to our provision of products and services and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, legislation, rule, ruling, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code (collectively “laws”) applicable to us;
- For research, benchmarking and statistical analysis; and
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose or reason not listed above or permitted under the Regulations or other applicable laws.
- Personal Information
You consent that your collected Personal Information may be used:
- To provide and improve the Company’s products and services;
- To facilitate transactions;
- To avail of third-party products and services;
- To communicate about relevant products, ads and/or advisories through whichever means are available to the Company;
- To provide a better customer experience to Company’s clients and improve, develop,identify and release products and services;
- To follow safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes;
- To process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes; and
- To identify and prevent errors and inefficiencies due to misuse of the platform.
The Company has the right to collect and analyze the Information relating to the provision, use, and performance of various aspects of the Services and related systems and technologies (including, without limitation to, information and data derived therefrom), and the Company will be free to (i) use such Confidential Information to improve and enhance the Services and for other development, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with the Services and other Company offerings, (ii) disclose the Confidential Information solely in aggregate or other de-identified form in connection with its business and whenever required by law, and (iii) communicate directly through whichever means available with Visitors and Users who may have provided their Personal information through access of this Website and Services for purposes of updates and offers regarding relevant products, services, facilities, and other related solutions.
The Company will endeavor to respond to your queries about third-party services. In doing so, the Company may need to send some information about your inquiry to its service provider, which may include your e-mail address and other Personal Information; provided that your requested services cannot be provided by the Company.
- Employment Information and Documents
- Employment Information and Files may be accessed and downloaded by the Users and Account Administrators. The Company does not access or use the Employment Information and Files, except (1) when instructed by the Users and/or Account Administrators to do so;(2) in an encrypted form, or (3) in aggregated reports that do not contain or cannot be used to extract personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is any data given to the Company that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person or to identify an individual, such as but not limited to date and place of birth, mother’s maiden name, etc.
- Users and Account Administrators shall be solely responsible for any use of the Employment Information and Files.
- Compliance with valid legal procedures and similar instances
- The Company may disclose your Information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal requirements, obligations, and processes;
- To protect and defend the rights, properties, and safety of the Company, its employees, customers, Visitors of the Website, and Users of the Services.
- Accessing your Information
You acknowledge that the Company has no obligation to monitor any Information appearing on the Website and Services. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or legality of any uploaded Files and the Information that you provide in order to access and use the Website and Services.
You can withdraw your consent to us in using your data provided you send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, depending on the circumstances and the nature or extent, the withdrawal of consent may result in the Company’s inability to provide services to you.
The Company will not respond to repetitious or vexatious requests for access. In determining whether a request is repetitious or vexatious, it will consider such factors as the frequency with which the Information is updated, the purpose for which it is used, and its nature.
- Online Inquiry
The Company may collect non-personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to your age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites, using log files that are not associated with your name or other personally identifiable information. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the Company, which may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring Services addresses. This information is used by the Company for the operation of the Subscription Service, and to maintain the quality and provide general statistics regarding the use of the Website and Services.
- Log Files
The Company collects personal data through our internet access logs. When you access our website, your internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our internet access logs (i.e., log files on server). The Company also records the URLs of the websites and pages you visit, the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use. The processing of this data is necessary for the provision and the security of our website.
- Online Surveys
The Company surveys may ask you for non-personally identifiable information, such as postal codes or your industry sector. If the online survey collects your contact details, the Company may use the same to send you further information about Marketing events, promotions, other industry trends; provided, that, your consent was obtained in the survey. You are free to retract any permission you gave by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Marketing Activities
The Company may send information about its products and services to its clients and users, through the channels obtained through organized events, the platform and services. Channels can be composed of, but are not limited to electronic means such as emails and SMS. You confirm and guarantee that the contact information that you provide is updated and correct, and not the contact details of another person and therefore the Company can use such contact details freely to send its marketing messages and materials without any obstacles.
- Data Retention
The Company may retain and use your Information for up to ONE (1) YEAR after the termination of your agreement with the Company or for as long as reasonably necessary for which it was collected, or to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements. If the Company is required to retain any portion of the Information, the Company shall use reasonable efforts to limit the use of such Information to what is necessary to accomplish the particular purpose. The Company will take reasonable steps to delete your Information as quickly as possible upon your request. Further, you acknowledge that due to the fact that the Company backs up its systems, your Information may continue to reside in the Company’s systems even after their deletion. Therefore, you should not expect that your Information will be completely removed from the Company’s systems in response to your request. In addition, the Company does not delete the Files that you have in common with other Users from its servers.
The Company shall take reasonable steps to protect any Information that you provide and to protect the same from any loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We restrict access to personal information, maintain technology products, conduct regular vulnerability assessments and securely destroy personal information when no longer needed. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what Information you will send to the Company. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Information to the Company or to any other party. Moreover, when you use passwords, Usernames, or other special access features of the Website and Services, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
Unit 2817, 28th Floor,
AIC Burgundy Empire Tower,
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Metro Manila